Happy Thanksgiving

Teenbabynet.org News
factus_sum
Site Mod

Happy Thanksgiving

Postby factus_sum » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:35 am

May your day be graced with the most delicious tur-duck-en-ham that ever did exist; and stuffing; and mashed potatoes and gravy; and cranberry sauce; and corn; and biscuits; and pumpkin pie; and brownies; and deviled eggs; and salad... no, fuck that, more MEAT!
[20:33] factus: what are we going to do today brain?.
[20:38] TheBrain0110: the same thing we do every night factus... try to convert the world to TBism!

Explosion713

Postby Explosion713 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:51 am

MEAT FTW!!! Thanksgiving is a time for meat, so all you vegetarians stop eating plants (who also celebrate Thanksgiving) and eat animals. (who don't celebrate Thanksgiving) They will surely understand.

But anyway, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Explosion713

Postby Explosion713 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:52 am

Explosion713 wrote:MEAT FTW!!! Thanksgiving is a time for meat, so all you vegetarians stop eating plants (who also celebrate Thanksgiving) and eat animals. (who don't celebrate Thanksgiving) They will surely understand.

Also if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving.... why are you still reading this...?

weswissa

Postby weswissa » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:41 pm

EAT TURKEY!!! THAT'S THE ONLY MEAT TO EAT ON THANKSGIVING!!!
Reading
Nothing Right Now

Mako

Postby Mako » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:30 pm

Explosion713 wrote:MEAT FTW!!! Thanksgiving is a time for meat, so all you vegetarians stop eating plants (who also celebrate Thanksgiving) and eat animals. (who don't celebrate Thanksgiving) They will surely understand.

Joke or not, that was stupid. People choose not to eat meat, big deal. Why try to shove it in their faces when they are doing nothing to you?
Dogs have owners
Kitties have staff

Explosion713

Postby Explosion713 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:39 pm

Mako wrote:

Joke or not, that was stupid. People choose not to eat meat, big deal. Why try to shove it in their faces when they are doing nothing to you?

Because unless they are getting protein some other way like by pills, they will most likely die.

Mako

Postby Mako » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:48 pm

Explosion713 wrote:
Mako wrote:

Because unless they are getting protein some other way like by pills, they will most likely die.

You really need to do some research on where proteins are other then meat and the typical diet of a vegetarian before criticizing it. Taunting a group of people because they have a lifestyle thats not harming or hurting you or anyone else is any fashion is completely contrary to the holiday spirit.

Though I'm enjoying the holiday, we celebrate thanksgiving during october for the harvest. But since I work for a company that only services american business's. we get they day off with everything still open. ^-^
Dogs have owners

Kitties have staff

Explosion713

Postby Explosion713 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:51 pm

Mako wrote:
Explosion713 wrote:
Mako wrote:

You really need to do some research on where proteins are other then meat and the typical diet of a vegetarian before criticizing it. Taunting a group of people because they have a lifestyle thats not harming or hurting you or anyone else is any fashion is completely contrary to the holiday spirit.

Though I'm enjoying the holiday, we celebrate thanksgiving during october for the harvest. But since I work for a company that only services american business's. we get they day off with everything still open. ^-^

Whatever, this is a stupid argument, I don't care what vegetarians do, the point was Happy Thanksgiving.

LawlietTaylor

Postby LawlietTaylor » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:08 pm

Happy Thanksgiving FTW !

Trenchbucket

Postby Trenchbucket » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:09 pm

Mako wrote:

*stuffs in cat carrier*
Dental plan.
Lisa needs braces.
Dental plan.
Lisa needs braces.
Dental plan.

Zearen Wover

Postby Zearen Wover » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:08 pm

First off, I'd like ot thank Joe and the mods for keeping TBN running. Happy Thanksgiving!

Second, Explosion713, all I have to say to you is :roll:

Finally, I miss thanksgiving :cry:. Ich werde weinen, La suisse ne célébre pas thanksgivng. (Prolly can't even pronounce it either. Oh well, off to go look at pictures of turkeys.
λ
v4sw5ULYhw3ln7pr6OFPck1ma9u7Lw2m5l6Ui2e4t3MAXOb6THPen5g5Za20+4s3MBSrDp0/-4
.i lo nunji'e be secau lo selju'o cu mipri morsi

beav

Postby beav » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:14 pm

happy thanksgiving guys!

however, i still refuse to eat meat, so there XP

Nohg

Postby Nohg » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:24 pm

Umm.

You people in the Americas are silly.

That being said, enjoy your turkey and not turkey for all of you rabbits out there. :D
Xexxhoshi wrote:Nohg has single-handedly saved me from locking this topic.

Nudd

Postby Nudd » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:10 pm

You're a month late for my thanksgiving wishes, but the sentiments are accepted regardless... Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

TheBrain0110

Postby TheBrain0110 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:56 pm

Yeah, Thanksgiving is BEFORE Halloween, sillys...
Oh well, I don't mind a second one ^_^

Happy Turkey Day!
~ Mind over matter, but what's over mind?

v4a19+3Is2+4MIBsw6+8YUH+LRhw5+7ln6pr7OPe2/4+9
ma7+9ck6u8MLFSw3/5Tm7l6/7EUFi96LCOTextMate/
t3/4MTAb9HTPOALMen7g6GRAPHMr4/5p5/1

"I did the only rational thing, and asked /b/."
- Supernerd222

Return to “News”