Album Revamp

Teenbabynet.org News
Joe
Site Admin

Album Revamp

Postby Joe » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:31 am

After discussion in the chatroom amungst mods and community members alike, it was decided that we should remove and disallow all pics with people wearing diapers in them. Also the private albums have been made available by permission only, if you want to create a private album goto the usergroups link at the top of the page and apply to the 'Album Users' group. As far as regular pics and drawing/artwork is concerned, we are adopting a 'use common sense' policy for posting.. no nudity, no suggestive posing, etc.

The TBN community is about the interaction and socialization of *b/dl's, to meet and chat with people with similar interests. The people involved in the discussion concerning the albums felt that these types of pics in the albums took away from our community and needed to be removed from the site. This helps center the focus on the members and goals of TBN, to make this a clean, fun community for people to enjoy.

GreyFox

Postby GreyFox » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:36 am

Hear hear. A step in the right direction, for the benefit of future TBN generations.

Now... something has to be done about the 1900 0 post people.

Nudd

Postby Nudd » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:42 am

Thank you for this effective move Joe, as has been stated it's most likely a step in the right direction, and will avoid fights about controversial images.

Kitch

Postby Kitch » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:25 am

just happy to see something done about all the freek job photos in the album

Yasu
Evil Board Mod!

Postby Yasu » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:08 am

Some turned out to be truly scary, so imagine how cleaning up musta been.

Tails
Site Mod

Postby Tails » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:02 am

good riddence ^.^, keeping this place clean is main goal ^.^
Double rainbow paw prints, ice cream on the nose, flying taco's and spaghetti everywhere.

jammie

Postby jammie » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:26 am

good on you Joe,

one question, in my gallery i have pics of me in baby mode, but you cannot se my nappies, will it be deleted, because if it is i need to make a backup of it.

thanks

jammie

Cole

Postby Cole » Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:29 am

*Claps*

Good Job

? el beb

Postby ? el beb » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:22 pm

Tsuga wrote:Now... something has to be done about the 1900 0 post people.

I seem to recall mentioning this before in the chat. Is there a way to require an intro post when you join, and then at least 1 post per month to stay a member?

lilQuinn
Site Mod

Postby lilQuinn » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:37 pm

not really, especially as it's rather dificult to remove someone once they've posted, as account is tied to their post
The Ataris 'In This Diary'
"Being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives
The only thing that matters is just following your heart, and eventually you'll finally get it right"

tab

Postby tab » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:39 pm

on the other hand, users who haven't logged in for a certain period of time, and who have NO posts could certainly be deleted. However, the decision to do that is really up to joe, since he takes care of most of the database and programming side of things.
Gone!

Gordo

Postby Gordo » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:38 pm

Question: If we've eliminated diaperous pics, is it really necessary to remove the comments option? I for one enjoyed feedback on my art..
Gross! This guy's foot smells like feet!

diapernh

Postby diapernh » Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:42 pm

on my site, if you have not logged in in 2 months, and i do not know you or you do not have ohio listed as your location, i drop the account... no need to fill up my DB with usernames and account info for somebody who won't visit

Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:03 am

Ok, the member list has been purged of users that have not logged in for 3 months, and had 0 posts.

I will reinstate the comments.

Snowy
Roleplay Resurrector

Postby Snowy » Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:26 am

Wewt, finally some electricity to shake things up for the community.

Really, a bit of tangent, but it seems that there are almost stages within the community. Stage one is where everyone findas out about thier liking for the junk and total ovbsession over it. it seems thier only interest is that and that alone and thus, a lot of repeat topics and same old blah come up. Then there is like a stage 2, where the users begin to mix in other interests a bit, but still be very diaper centric (and similar). Then there seeems to be a stage where it's more natural and common and less obsessive, but more of a back of the mind type things. Then, like, the final stage seems to be trying to TRULY understand what *bism is all about and all.

Of course, this is all just thought up by me and isn't really scientific, but it seems to be the way most communities grow.

Return to “News”